The Rand McNally’s launch of the TND™ Tablet might just be the next best thing to a personal assistant for many drivers! The new tablet combines Rand McNally’s advanced TND™ truck GPS capabilities with an Android tablet that’s been pre-loaded with helpful trucking apps and access to Android’s marketplace.
This in-cab device has been specially designed to assist drivers while on the road, and with their lives.
The TND™ Tablet provides a multitude of information including truck-specific GPS routing, mileage tracking and an on-board dash cam. The tablet also includes apps for document scanning, load matching, book-keeping, email, social media, etc. all in one place!
“Our goal was to create an indispensable tool for professional truck drivers. The all-new device is able to handle the critical needs of drivers on the road – from award-winning navigation to business management, entertainment, and connections to home.” – Stephen Fletcher, CEO of Rand McNally
TND™ Tablet Features:
- • Award-winning IntelliRoute® TND™ truck-specific navigation software,
- • Rand McNally’s TripMaker® planning tool that allows drivers to create a trip on the tablet and then push the route to the TND™ on the tablet for routing,
- • An eBook edition of Rand McNally’s #1-selling Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas,
- • An onboard dash cam that records video of the road ahead,
- • An option to use the tablet for E-logs, when paired with Rand McNally’s HD 100.
- • A magnetic, commercial-grade powered mount with an additional GPS antenna, ensuring that the navigation experience is superior. Rugged enough for the in-cab environment, the mount is magnetic, allowing for the TND™ Tablet to easily be removed for use at a truckstop, home, or in the sleeping berth.
- • Rand McNally’s largest and brightest high definition screen yet – an 8″ screen with pinch and zoom functionality.
- • Compatibility with rear or side-view camera (sold separately).