Argus is a free new fitness app (available for iOS) that seems to have everything neatly organized in one little space! Not only does it store your fitness data, record your meals, and set goals – it also keeps everything easily accessible in the form of a honeycomb-shaped dashboard.
In addition to these convenient perks, Argus also allows users to connect with their friends and share their progress via social media. The app also has the ability to map routes, distance, and speed. – It can even help identify your meal information by allowing users to tag a simple snapshot.
- Daily step counter and activity tracking
- Creates food diary of all your meals with food snapping
- Set daily goals for steps, sleep time and hydration
- Observe trends over time with all variables to track wellness
- Create close friends list to share food photos and other data
- Uses Instant Fitness for your home workouts
- Uses Sleep Time to monitor your sleep cycles
- Uses Instant Heart Rate to monitor your heart beats
- Built in support of third party wearable devices and health apps