Maintaining a relationship while you’re an OTR driver can be challenging. Fortunately, technology has made it much easier for us to stay in touch. Technology has also made it easier than ever to send small gifts to let your significant other know you’re thinking of them.
Here’s our list for $5 gifts you can easily send to your loved ones:
1. Starbucks gift card. If you know your significant other is tired from keeping up the demands of the home, missing you or could just use a little pick-me-up, Starbucks make it easy to send a virtual gift card and buy your love a coffee. Simply visit the Starbucks website, click on gift cards, and enter their email information. You can type a special message to accompany the virtual gift card. In addition, you can select cute gift card images to go along with your note. The digital gift card will be sent via email. It’s sure to bring a smile to your loved one’s face.
2. Send a Hallmark card. Send a card or words of encouragement. Hallmark.com lets you choose a card and personalize it online. After you’ve completed your card, Hallmark will address, stamp and mail the card directly to the recipient for you, and some cards cost less than $2.50 shipped!
3. Send something sweet. 1800Flowers offers $5.00 Happy Day or I Love You Cookies. These are perfect for anyone who could use a smile. 🙂
4. Send an ebook. If your significant other is an avid reader or a music fan, you can send songs or books to them. “Words From A Wonderer” is a beautiful book of love notes and poems. To send this book to your loved one, visit Amazon, click to download the Kindle version and send it to their Kindle or smartphone.
5. Send them a song or create a playlist. With iTunes, it easy to send your loved one a love song. If you’re a Spotify member, create a love playlist for your loved one.