Hometime is great, but if trucking is in your blood, you know that after awhile, you need to get back on the road. Here are some of the top signs that it is time to head back out onto the highway!
1. You start shifting your husband or wife’s knee in your sleep.
2. You hear a jake brake as another truck drives by and you tear up a little.
3. You’ve worn out your “Duel” and “Smokey and the Bandit” DVDs.
4. You start to actually miss the sound of your dispatcher’s voice.
5. Your furry co-driver starts giving you dirty looks.
6. The tan on your left arm is starting to fade.
7. You can’t stop thinking about wide-open skies, fresh air, and the adventure of the highway.