J Canell posted a video on his YouTube channel yesterday talking about the biggest problems right now in trucking.
He thinks the biggest problems in the trucking industry include:
- Trucking is built on lies
- Hours of service do not take into consideration the variables on the road like accidents and weather
- There is little room for human nature
- Truck drivers do not get recognized as a working industry: truck drivers are not lazy people
- Truck drivers should not be exempt from federal overtime
He then takes a break to talk about the Truck Driver Bill of Rights and nationwide shut downs.