The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) International Roadcheck took place a matter of days ago, but the Wyoming Highway Patrol (WHP) has already tallied up their results from the 72 hour inspection effort.
This year, Roadcheck took place May 17 — 19 throughout North America. During Roadcheck, inspectors were focused on wheel ends, including hubs, wheels, and wheel fasteners.
Check out some of the takeaways from the Wyoming Roadcheck effort below.
- In Wyoming, 464 inspections were conducted in 72 hours.
- Fifty-eight drivers were placed out of service.
- Thirty-two vehicles were placed out of service.
- 13 drivers had no valid CDL.
- Drugs were found in the CMV seven times.
- Two DUIs were issued during Roadcheck.
WHP also shared photos of some of the violations discovered during Roadcheck.